jeudi 6 juin 2013

Welcome in my little world.

Hello everyone, nice to meet you !

(This is just a little thing I did, I love drawing.)



Welcome to the little world of a little fox.

So, I'm Felie, I'm polish but I live in France since many years, in Paris more precisely where I study litterature and work in photography and fashion.
I love art, beauty and fashion, and foxes ! (I have a fox tattooed on my left leg...) I really like pretty things but I have to admit that I've a weird taste for all that is creepy-cute.

I do this blog with no pretension at all, I'm not a make-up artist, a fashion guru or things like that, I'm just a "normal" girl who loves to share with people.
I'll post about beauty, fashion, trips, things I love, litterature, movies and all that kind of stuff...
I really hope you'll enjoy this blog, don't hesitate to post, I'll be happy to read and answer you.

(And of course, I love drawing foxes...)


xx Felie.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire